Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fish Bites



Today I danced for the Lord today, for the first time in about two years.
While I was dancing, this video came back to memory and I heard the Lord say "As you are dancing for me, you are missing the attacks and beating up the demons"

It has been a tough week, a tough few sleepless nights.
I struggled a lot with sin and with a lot of anxieties every single night. Once asleep, they taunted me. Waking they were still there breathing down my neck, speaking into my ears, into my life.

You would think it wouldn't take me a few days to figure out what the hell was going on since I am into all the demonic- angels/spiritual realm stuff.  But it did. They blinded me, they confused me, I felt clouded, I was drowning. The fish were there biting me. I could feel every single bite. Every lie, every struggle, every fantasy.

I felt ashamed and wouldn't go before the Lord. I couldn't believe I slipped up again. I was running away with the thoughts of my future with a guy I barely know and probably will never go on a date with. I was choosing movies, Facebook, and etc over spending time with the Lord. I even picked Christian Fiction books over The Word of Life!

Then today, I sat down turned on some music, opened my bible and the book that we are going through at BSM to study what I need to lead tomorrow at small group. Then it started, I just started dancing in my chair, my hand and arms were moving in dance like fashion. I really do not know when it started, I had gotten lost in the music and then I came to a realization that my arms were moving. I got up moved everything to make room to dance. Then I was set lose and oh the freedom that came! I danced for an hour straight!

I know some demons got hit, some were taken down and I know that I was given more power. Some thoughts would come toward me, I heard them but I sang out truth over them. I kicked every fish away, I kicked those attacks.

I know that dancing will be a vital weapon for this season in my life. For the things to come. This is just the beginning and there is bigger things to come. The deeper you go into the ocean - the bigger the creatures are, the bigger their bites, the bigger the attacks, the bigger the waves become, the bigger the storms are, the more damage that can be done.

If I do not keep my eyes on the Lord, if I do not have faith, if I get distracted, I will fall into the water, I will be prone to the things under.
When storms come, those waves will tower.

Pray for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment